IEEE Volunteering Opportunities
Enhance your Professional Growth and Personal Enrichment. Join the ranks of leaders in a global organization, contribute your expertise, and shape your future.
CONNECT with others of your profession; make new contacts.
NETWORK with peers, technical experts, business competitors and others.
CONTRIBUTE your time to your field of interest in a prestigious organization.
GAIN valuable management and leadership skills for your career.
EXPAND your understanding of your chosen profession.
IMPROVE the public perception and image of engineers.
Volunteer according to your interests. There are opportunities for you to:
- Plan meetings
- Chair a committee
- Evaluate award candidates
- Counsel, mentor students
- Work with finances
- Edit newsletters
- Create/maintain a website
If you are interested, or would like more information, please fill out the form here.
IEEE is a leading authority in technical areas ranging from computer engineering, biomedical technology and telecommunications, to electric power, aerospace and consumer electronics, among others. IEEE is a non-profit technical professional association of more than 361,000 members in 170 countries worldwide.
This volunteer-driven organization:
- is a resource for engineers, researchers, and scientists, and a catalyst for technological innovation
- provides educational resources
- furnishes career guidance
- hosts local activities of technical, professional, educational and social nature
- is a leader in standards development